• Protecting privacy and safeguarding the personal and financial information of our customers and site visitors is one of our top priorities. This Privacy Statement explains how to collect and protect your data. By opening an account or using our website, you give your consent to the collection and use of personal information as we explain it in this privacy statement .
• In accordance with the data protection laws of 1988 and 2003, the data controller is Beta Venture ("we", "us", "our").
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We collect the information necessary to open an account, in order to carry out transactions efficiently and protect your property and your privacy. To do this, we collect information to help us assess your needs and preferences .
• The information we collect from you includes information necessary to contact you, including your name, mailing address, phone number and email address to identify you. We also collect demographic information when you open an account, such as birth date, education, occupation, etc., as well as information about transactions made with us. We also evaluate your trading experience, your approximate annual income and the approximate net value to assess your financial situation .
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use only the personal information necessary to provide you with a quality service in complete safety. For example, we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information. We may also use this information to set up and set up your trading account, issue an account number and a secure password, manage your account activity and contact you with your account details. This information helps us to optimize the services we provide to you, personalize your browsing experience and inform you about products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
OUR PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES
We may share data with affiliates if the information is necessary to provide you with the product or service you have requested or to provide you with the opportunity to participate in products or services offered by our affiliates. We can also create partnerships and alliances, which may include joint marketing agreements with other companies that offer products and services that may be useful to our customers. In order to ensure that these products and services meet your needs and are delivered in a useful and relevant way, we can share certain information with these partners, subsidiaries and alliances. This will allow them to better understand which offers best meet your needs. The use of your personal information is limited to the purposes set out in our relationship with the partner or affiliate.
THIRD NON-AFFILIATED PARTIES
• We do not sell, license, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties for any reason except as detailed above.
• We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if required by regulatory and law enforcement law or other governmental authorities or when necessary to protect our assets and assets. rights.
• All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. All payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. In the event that we provide you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our site, you will be responsible for the confidentiality of this password. Please do not disclose your password to anyone.
• However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not entirely secure. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Indeed, any transmission is at your own risk. Upon receipt of your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• We will use your data to provide you with information about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. Thus, we or our agents could contact you on this subject by mail and / or telephone.
• If you are already a customer, we will contact you only by electronic means (such as email, voicemail or SMS) containing information about our products and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous transaction .
• If you do not want us to use your data for this purpose, please check the corresponding boxes when we collect your marketing preferences. You may change your preferences at any time by contacting a customer service representative. The choice of non-disclosure by one of the co-holders of a joint account is applicable to all co-holders of the joint account. The choice of non-disclosure should be checked for each separate account we manage for you.
USE OF "COOKIES"
• We may share site usage information about site visitors with reputable advertising companies in order to target our Internet banner ads on this site and other sites. For this purpose, Web beacons (also called invisible pixels or pixel tags) can be used to note the pages you have visited. The information collected by the advertising company using these pixel tags is not personally identifiable.